1. Walk, don't run house to house.
2. Never go alone, always go with an adult or older brother or sister.
3. Be seen. Wear reflective tape, carry a flashlight or glow sticks.
4. Only visit houses where the porch light is on.
5. Have an adult check your candy BEFORE eating any of it.
Each student has their own hula-hoop. This resprents their house. Sutdents then get a combination of 4 items: tennis ball, yarn ball or noodle puck. These items represent their "candy." On the "go" signal, students leave their hula-hoop and travel to a different hula-hoop. Once there, they take ONE piece of candy and return it back to their hula-hoop. Students continue visiting all of the hula-hoops, before returning to the same hula-hoop twice.